- Founding partner of the firm Terán Rojas & Associates.
- With 3 offices in Mexico and collaborating with the firm BeachFleischman located in Arizona, USA.
- With more than 14 years of presence in Puerto Vallarta.
- Corporate and tax attorney.
- Certified public accountant and registered before the SAT.
- Published several articles on tax issues related to the real estate, hotel and tourism sectors.
- Advisor to international companies on Cross-border issues.
- Collaborated for the private industry in the construction, logistics and real estate sectors.
- Collaborated with the international firm Price Waterhouse in the auditing area.
- Speaker on tax, real estate and donation issues in several national forums.
- Global MBA Tax Management and Compliance.
- Master in Tax Law.
- Law Degree.
-Certified Public Accountant.
- College of Public Accountants of Mexico (CCPM).
- Member of the Tax, International Tax and Money Laundering Prevention Commissions.
- College of Public Accountants of Costa Vallarta de Jalisco.
- Counselor, Advisor and Trustee of for-profit companies.
- Advisor and Counselor of non-profit companies, especially Donatarias.